Trump: “I Think I Know” Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks

Trump: “I Think I Know” Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks

President Trump says he knows who was behind the September 11, 2001 attacks, telling ABC News’s George Stephanopoulos “Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center,” adding “It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also.”

Nearly 3,000 people died when 19 mostly-Saudi terrorists hijacked four passenger planes, flying them into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, while the fourth went down in a Pennsylvania field after passengers allegedly fought back. Astonishingly, the passports of three hijackers were recovered; two at the Pennsylvania crash site, and one from the World Trade Center grounds. While nobody claimed responsibility for the attacks for several months, the NSA and German intelligence reported intercepting communications pointing to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, after which investigators linked the 19 hijackers to the terrorist organization.

Trump segued from his 9/11 comments into a criticism of America’s military intervention in the Middle East, calling it “the worst decision made in the history of our country,” and describing the region as “like quicksand.”

It was a terrible decision to go into the Middle East. Terrible,” said Trump, adding “We’re now up to almost $8 trillion. And when we want to build a roadway, a highway, a school, or something, everyone’s always fighting over money. It’s ridiculous. So that was a bad decision.”

The US, backed by allies including Britain, invaded Afghanistan, where the terror group was being sheltered. But 9/11 was also used as part of the justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, more than 4,000 Americans and 179 British troops, and contributed to the rise of the Isis terror group. –Independent

Trump came under fire during the 2016 election when he claimed “There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations,” adding “They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down.” Defending his comments, Trump pointed to a September 18, 2001 Washington Post article which reads “In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

in April after he tweeted a montage of the 9/11 attacks interspersed between Somali-American Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) downplaying the incident as “some people did something,” at a March 23 event for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Also arrested in the aftermath of the attacks were the so-called five “Dancing Israelis” which locals reported were celebrating around New Jersey.

five of the Israelis came to the FBI’s attention after they were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. –Associated Press via Globe and Mail (2001)

In 2002, a “high-ranking American intelligence official” told Forward magazine that the men were “conducting a Mossad surveillance mission” – using their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, NJ as a front. According to a 2002 report by ABC News, the FBI suspected the same.

The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, “We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem.” The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI’s Criminal Division, and into the bureau’s Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation. –ABC News (2002)

The Israelis claimed to have been on a “working holiday” in the United States, and were cleared by the FBI to return to Israel. During a media appearance on Israeli TV, one of the men said that they had been in New York at the time to “document the event” according to the 2002 ABC News report.

In May, the Trump administration complied with a FOIA request to provide redacted black-and-white photos of the men, however they do not appear to shed much additional light.

via zerohedge

80 comments

Posts Carousel

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

80 Comments

• West Central Texas Cowboy
    June 18, 2019, 12:50 pm

Finding those Saudi passports is like finding the “pristine bullet” in the Kennedy assassination. A set up from the get go.

• Gary Von Neida@West Central Texas Cowboy
      June 19, 2019, 3:58 am

Ah,yes, the famous BULLET found on an empty gurney in the hallway—most evil deeds are planned in advance—-Our Vice President (the evil LBJ) was “on the floor” of his Limo before turning in front of His friends Book Store—The texas book depository was owned by one of Lyndon’s Friends.

• TontonB
    June 18, 2019, 1:00 pm

So is this Israeli guilt by allusion? Devious way to associate an ally with the World Trade Center destruction. I’m not buying it!

• Gary Von Neida@TontonB
      June 19, 2019, 4:00 am

All the Arabs in town that Day were allowed to “fly out” while airports were closed ???

• John Budzash@Gary Von Neida
        October 19, 2019, 7:16 pm

First let me say I inspect Cargo/ Container Ships as a Ship Surveyor.

I was a licensed Pilot

I was a soldier trained to take out airplane hijackers on airplanes. My training also included more intense training on how to disarm and take away any weapons from.potential bad guys

Luckily I never had that problem . I did carry a weapon and had orders to shoot to kill any hijacker Suspect or who was making threats. However doing so could result in a plane crash. By 9/11 Sky Marshals were pretty extinct

Yes Cowboy, the passports helped but Clinton was one of the 9/11 conspiracy heads. He worked hand in hand with the Saudis who funded the terrorist flight school educations, their homes while here, food and transportation plus lots more. Word is Soros was also involved. And donated millions to the plot

Clinton made sure the attacks were set to happen after he left the White House permanently and wanted dummy Bush Jr. To be blamed.

O

As for Muslims dancing I the streets and rooftops? I was on a container ship just reaching one of the ports in Jersey City when I looked up into the clearest sky I ever saw. There was just one tiny cloud alone in the sky when I saw the first airplane banked and flew right into the first Trade Center building. I could NOT Believe my eyes but within a minute or two I knew we were under attack..

With such a perfect clear sky there was no way this could have been anything except a terrorist attack. I called friends at a NJ Radio Station 101.5 fm and gave them the facts . I headed to my mother’s house , but found out the streets and bridges we’re all closed. I drove all over and did indeed witness Muslims dancing ((badly) on the sidewalks and in the same but the rooftops we’re very hard to see if anyone was up there celebrating.

I was trying to find a way out of there but each road out was barricaded that lead outta there. I finally found one road that got me outta there and on my way to my mother’s to make sure she was ok.

Considering the attacks were by airplanes, it was logical to assume other attacks could also happen.

I made it onto the NJ Turnpike. There were no toll collectors . I approached Newark Airport and not even one plane was set to take off or land. If I remember correctly Newark lands a plane and has one take off every minute. Not a plane in the air or a truck, bus or car on any road.

A few days earlier at the same shipping dock, I took dozens of pictures of a flying saucer continuing to circle the Trade Centers. I figured I’d get a good hunk of change selling them to The Weekly World News or the Similar type fake newspaper The Enquirer.

The pictures were great lots of dark details, but lots of lights also and they were very close to the WTC buildings.

Nope these pics were very valuable but the fact was they were NOT spacecraft! They were The Good Year Blimp and another blimp that looked more like a saucer than a blimp (thanks to bad lighting and all the lights on the blimps )

• John Budzash@Gary Von Neida
        October 19, 2019, 7:26 pm

Gary the only plane allowed to fly ANYWHERE that morning or afternoon was the private jet liner belonging to the Bin Laden family who were parents of Osama. They were at the Bush Ranch in Texas. They fled with clearance from. The FAA through the White House.

Air traffic is EXTREMELY heavy all day and most of the nights around NJ and NYC so driving was spooky to say the least, with no car bus or truck traffic on all highways the Turnpike and The Parkway.

• Emerald532@TontonB
      June 20, 2019, 12:12 am

If the Israelis came to NY to document the event they had foreknowledge of the event. Does that make sense?

• John Budzash@Emerald532
        October 19, 2019, 7:30 pm

It wasn’t Isreali people. The only people I saw were all Muslims. And yes they WERE dancing in the streets in Jersey City, but no where else

• Bob
    June 18, 2019, 1:19 pm

I vividly remember seeing people on television dancing in the streets on 9/11. I was so angry to see that display of treason. Hence, George “Step-on-all-of-us” Stephanopoulos and the Lib-Dems may castigate President Trump for stating those facts all they want, but it did happen. I saw with my own eyes the U.S. Palestinians, Muslims, and Islamists celebrating and dancing in the streets. It is something you never easily forget. The Lame-stream Media (LSM) shortly after the first showing of the celebration took it off the air and buried it so nobody would have proof of the celebrations. Typical LSM corruption!

• Harry@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 1:38 pm

Bob, will you please allow me to repost your comments on FB? I think it is important to continually repost this information so people will remember. Thanks, Harry

• Rick@Harry
        June 19, 2019, 12:24 am

Harry, ask any Chicago police veteran. Many of them have seen that ‘live”.

• John Budzash@Harry
        October 19, 2019, 7:38 pm

Harry be EXTREMELY careful what you say on FB. Zuckerberg was in the news acting all pro freedom of speech. I posted a nice comment on FB about an hour later AND the instant I pressed"post" FB DELETED IT and told me I violated FB POLICY.

NOTHING I said was bad or in violation of anything . Tomorrow my response to them kicking me off FB for 3 days for violating their moronic policy that now says politicians may say anything but average people may get deleted if we only whisper something to ourselves or to our friends, so be careful.

• fm@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 2:55 pm

I seen that also, downloaded the video.
      Dancing prancing smiling & laughing.
      Only wish they could burn slow, a REAL SLOW burning death.
      ;(

• Hak@fm
        June 18, 2019, 8:38 pm

All need to understand the true belief of Muslim or Islam.. they are true to their Faith and believe Americans should be destroyed. Satan roams as a wolf in sheep’s clothing, seeking whom he may devour. Pray for the turning of hearts toward the one true God of love and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.

• Gayle Clay@Hak
          June 19, 2019, 7:13 am

Hack…actually Islam is not a religion, it is their chosen way of living. They call it a religion in order to shield themselves behind it . this way they are able to use our laws on religious freedom to continue pushing their real agenda.

• PatrioTEA@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 3:18 pm

Yep, me too!

• D. Richard Tonge@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 4:45 pm

You now should know that you really did not see this, but Trump said it so you believe it. Sad

• Angela@D. Richard Tonge
        June 18, 2019, 6:21 pm

You have GOT to be joking! I have heard SEVERAL people from Jersey, who say the WITNEESSED it with their own eyes – not on TV, but in person. He’s not brainwashed as you appear to be. Please get help for your TDS.

• kelly hostetler@D. Richard Tonge
        June 18, 2019, 6:57 pm

tongue are you really that obtuse? we saw it, we weren’t told about it, we saw it. Long before Trump was pres.typical liberism, regurgitate what you are told by your leaders.

• Sharon@D. Richard Tonge
        June 19, 2019, 2:15 pm

Who are you to be telling people what they did and did not see? Are you a Muslim? do you love your country which I’m assuming is America? Doesn’t sound to me like you give a s*** about anybody but yourself. Go to hell

• Betty Jay@D. Richard Tonge
        June 19, 2019, 4:07 pm

You seem to be the brain washed idiot, believing all the hogwash the Democrats and Communists media give you. True journalists seek true news, they don’t give their bias opinions on the air to the public. What has happened to true journalism on the mainstream media?

• Kim Smith@D. Richard Tonge
        June 21, 2019, 12:42 am

Tonge,
        You are a typical hater, you’d throw America under the bus, with lies, to further your liberal worthless agenda. You obviously have a low IQ and you denigrate all who died.

• kelly hostetler@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 6:53 pm

I remember the middle eastern party in NJ dancing and laughing, celebrating the fall of the towers. I will never forget that image.

• Cliff@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 8:01 pm

Bob,
      Up here in COMMUNIST N.Y. State at the colleges, there was also clapping and cheering from the MOOSLIME “students” attending the schools here. I have friends that work at these colleges and the workers were told to shut up and not talk about it because it would be ‘offensive’ to the foreign students.

• Alan Byrd@Bob
      June 18, 2019, 9:12 pm

I saw that too on TV, but only one time.

• BigR2491@Bob
      June 19, 2019, 12:22 am

I also remember that nauseating sight. MAGA !!! Media tell the truth.

• Rick@Bob
      June 19, 2019, 3:30 am

I remember seeing that too on tv and couldn’t believe my eyes when those rag heads were so excited to see our country hurting like it did. I do remember seeing the same thing as you mentioned.

• Gary Von Neida@Bob
      June 19, 2019, 4:01 am

Step on all of Us is/has been a Clinton turd cleaner.

• Jason W White@Bob
      June 19, 2019, 2:56 pm

Yes the FAKE media and the Democrats make me sick! They are the reason why Jesus called hell the judgement of the hypocrites!

• Pollyanna@Bob
      June 20, 2019, 1:08 am

Yes, I saw it happen too! Bob is right! It was very upsetting to watch them dancing around and laughing for joy over the horrible evil that happen and so many innocent people who died!

• Mac
    June 18, 2019, 1:56 pm

People, after all of this time, Trump thinks he knows who was behind the 9/11 attach in New York. I guess he never heard of Osama Bin Laden, who President Barack Obama killed for that atrocious attack on our country. And, his brainwashed followers thinks the guy is smart, what a bunch of losers, really.

• fm@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 2:57 pm

Hey, DUM-DUM.
      There were more involved, a LOT more but those names haven’t surfaced yet.

• Gary Von Neida@fm
        June 19, 2019, 4:03 am

As with the assassination teams used to slaughter JFK, They will simply “fade away”.

• Deb@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 2:58 pm

Mac,

abomination DID NOT KILL osama bin Ladin, THE SEALS DID probably the same as the heroes of Benghazi, against direct orders not to. AFTER bin Ladin demise – OUR SEALS some of the very ones to have killed osama were allowed to be ambushed in a slow going helicopter called Extortion 17.

• Hak@Deb
        June 18, 2019, 8:43 pm

True, Obama gets credit for nothing!!The Seals are the Hero’s! Why has no justice come for the families who lost loved ones at Benghazi? How come only 5000 emails have been recovered from Clinton?! She was hiding something big!! They belong in Prison, not Trump!!

• B@Hak
          June 20, 2019, 12:54 am

PRISON??? I want them ALL EXECUTED for TREASON!!! CLINTONS,BUSHES,OBAMAS!!! Then have ALL their personal assets,conviscated!!!

• PatrioTEA@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 3:27 pm

Barry had the Seals “kill” OBL, (but where is his body?) much like he had Hillary arrange for the radical Islamists to kill the Ambassador Stephens in Benghazi to prevent him from exposing of Barry’s past. Just like “Remember the Alamo”, “Remember Benghazi.” Justice is a long way off!

• El@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 3:48 pm

VERY interesting – 6 minutes in. Just who did kill Osama Bin Laden?

• lynn@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 4:30 pm

Show us the body of Osama and I just might believe he is dead. But Obama didn’t do this himself so please stop acting like the man is a badazz, he is a weak individual with strange tendencies.

• Rick@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 5:42 pm

Hey Obama did not do crap , the seal team did , your Muslim president didn’t

• Bushpilot@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 7:04 pm

Obama did not kill Osama, Seal Team 6 did after years of waffling by the Obama Administration. Clinton had him and let him go in the late ’90’s. The capture and killing of Osama was the result of waterboarding (during the Bush Administration) the sheikh who planned it and who gave up the info on Osama’s courier which led them to his compound in Abbotabad,

• Cliff@Mac
      June 18, 2019, 8:04 pm

Mac,
      OBUNGHOLE doidn’t kill anyone. It was OUR MILITARY (seal team 6) that did the deed.

• Gary Von Neida@Cliff
        June 19, 2019, 4:06 am

unable to bring the body back??? Seal team ‘set up” and killed soon after?

• Gary Von Neida@Mac
      June 19, 2019, 4:05 am

Barry, the troll, never did a thing His handlers did not direct Him to do; else, They would have “outed” Him as Andrew Brightbart threatened to do before His “strange death”.

• nancy
    June 18, 2019, 2:48 pm

You are SO right. I was shocked and angry seeing them dance and cheer. Many over here are not on friendly terms.